Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fish and Veggies Primavera

Ingredients

Siblou frozen white fish filets (these come with 5 filets in a pack but they are pretty big so I usually get two recipes of this out of one pack)
olive oil
butter
lemon juice (I also use lemon pepper)
veggies of choice:  I use cauliflower, red and green bell peppers, carrots, onion
parmesan cheese (not fresh but the kind in the little baggies)

Melt 2-3 TBSP butter in a casserole dish.  Place fish fillets in butter turning to coat.  Season as desired (I use lemon pepper and sometimes add lemon juice to the melted butter).  Bake at 425 (around 220) until flakes easily- around 10 minutes.  Meanwhile saute veggies in olive oil just until crisp tender.  Topped baked fish with veggies and bake about 5-10 minutes more.  Top with parmesan cheese.  Can serve with rice.

3 comments:

  1. Where in the world (our part of the world) can I find parmesan cheese? Been looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie- it's got a really weird name. I don't have any in the frig right now or I'd tell you. You CAN get real parmesan from behind the cheese counter but it's pretty expensive. They also occasionally have the round shaker of Kraft parmesan- also pretty expensive. Remind me and i'll get you the name of the off brand

    ReplyDelete